Awesome Followers

Thanks for visiting my silly-billy blog. Thanks a lot for following and reading. Much love from me, Sya ♥

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Fav HARDCORE

*ALESANA

* ESCAPE THE FATE

* EYES SET TO KILL

*THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA

Those are all my fav hardcore band ! Yeahh ! Well , i start to like all those hardcore thing since i was in Form 2 , 2009 something . Firstly i fell in love with their song ! I mean , their musics are extremely unordinary ! Before i started to know more about hardcore , i always thought that their songs were nonsense and their lyrics maybe so nasty ! But then after i fell in love with these hardcore , i realized that their musics were the best and their lyrics sooo special and meaningful ! 
Hardcore and Screamo are pretty same type of things right ? 
EYES SET TO KILL , AVENGED SEVENFOLD , THE DEVILS WEAR PRADA & ALESANA : my loved one ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment