Awesome Followers

Thanks for visiting my silly-billy blog. Thanks a lot for following and reading. Much love from me, Sya ♥

Friday, 2 December 2011

Chef at Home !

Hello !
Its DECEMBERRRRRRR
And you know what, it means 2012 is coming next month ! And then I'll be in Form 5 ! And.... SPM !! Ahhhh !! If i cant do the best for SPM, what will happen to my future? Then, can I catch my ambition to become an Engineer? Hrrrr Why i feel like time is running so fast ! *sakit otak ni pikir* hihi just like what people always say, watlek, watpeace, watkiut. (Y)


Everyday is a gift, that’s why they call it the present.


Whatever you are be a good one.
- Abraham Lincoln

The future depends on what we do in the present.
- Mahatma Gandhi


Previous entry, ada cerita pasal buat muffin with my nieces. Kali ni pasal my HOMEMADE ICE CREAM pula ! ^.^

As usual, my nieces come to my house then aku ajar buat Ice cream oreo. Why oreo? Sebab kaaaaami hantuuuu oreoooo :3 Hehe





Oh yaa, ice cream tu aku letak atas waffle gardenia yang dah disapu Planta and toasted ! Wuuu super delicious kata my lil bro lah. Hehe mcm makan dekat A&W :3
Nak tahu, ice cream tu kan, sedap gilewww :p *apehal sengal sgt aku ni*



See, ' Auntie Gojes ' with her super lovely nieces and crazehh awesome lil bro ! Love you all, muahh :'*

Hm thats all je lah kot. Later update. :) Kbye !







No comments:

Post a Comment