Awesome Followers

Thanks for visiting my silly-billy blog. Thanks a lot for following and reading. Much love from me, Sya ♥

Monday, 5 December 2011

Hati ini ku biarkan dalam rindu.

Assalamualaikum :D
Hello paparazzi ! :p

Okay jangan freak out, yes tajuk entry pelik semacam. Actually tu salah satu baris lirik lagu dalam lagu lama, tajuk lagu tu Akan Ku Tunggu. Pernah dengar? Aku terdengar lagu tu masa type entry ni so ter-gedik buat tajuk. Tak apa kan kan kan ? Hehe :D


This time entry ni special untuk someone. Jeng..Jeng..Jeng..!! Siapakah someone special itu? Boyfriend kah? Oh gediknya :P


So here it goes...


NURUL ADILA BT ROSLI a.k.a DYLLA :D






She is the someone special ! Wanna know why? She is part of Wasabi Gang. The youngest between us. She is my best girlfie ! The most cute yet gangster girlfie ! I like most about her is, she can be so understanding and so kind. Sometimes I feel so hard to read her mind whether I hurt her feeling or not with my words, my action. She can be my place to share my obsession about K-Pop, share my problem and more. Hm this entry may be endless if i keep saying about how good we are. So straight to the point babehh !
So, DYLAA :D 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! 
WELCOME TO 16 WHERE A LIFE BEGIN !! :D




Lebiuuu, muah muah :D LOL


And to others WASABI GANG, 
Shikin, Izzaty, Atyrah, Nyssa, Faraa and Adreanna, happy belated birthday lah :D
Sory babes, i dont give any presents to everyone. But one thing I can give is friendship that never will end. I always there for you all :D 


My WASABI GANG is my Best Girlfie EVER !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment